Services for private clients
Our personal financial lives can be complicated and it’s not always easy to see how all the different pieces can fit together in the most effective way. At different stages of your life, you will also have very different priorities and needs, from providing security for a growing family to preparing for retirement.
At McPhersons Financial Solutions inHastings, Bexhill andEast Sussex, we’ll listen to and ensure we have a clear understanding of what you are seeking to achieve from your financial arrangements.
Then we’ll provide expert advice to put in place realistic strategies, tailored to your needs and attitude to risk and designed to help you achieve your goals. Our services for private clients include:
- investments and savings: we can advise and implement a bespoke package of investments and savings, drawing on options including ISAs, ethical investment products, investment bonds, investment trusts, property investments and offshore opportunities
- insurance: the right protection products will ensure that your loved ones have financial security in the event of your death provide you with a regular income if you are unable to carry on working due to incapacity or illness
- mortgages: in a challenging mortgage environment, expert advice can help you to source mortgages or remortgages that are right for you and which might not otherwise have*
- equity release: this is a useful option for freeing up money tied up in your home but expert advice is essential. We may be able to identify other options for boosting your income or giving you the lump sum that you need or if you do decide to go ahead, we can help identify the type of scheme for your circumstances
- pensions: with retirement now likely to last 20 years or more, expert advice on affordable pension arrangements can help ensure you achieve financial security in later life
- inheritance tax planning: when you’ve worked hard during your life, you want the wealth that you’ve created to benefit the people that are important to you when you are no longer around. We’ll explore options to reduce inheritance tax planning on your estate, for example through gifts and trusts, while helping you to retain enough capital and income to give you a comfortable standard of living in later life
For a no obligation first meeting at our expense, to find out how McPhersons Financial Solutions in Hastings, Bexhill and East Sussex can help you, please contact us.
*Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
**This is a lifetime mortgage. To understand the features and risks, ask for a personalised illustration.